template

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Challenge #118 Monochrome

Hi, Welcome to our challenge blog, we aim to help you create cards for the GUYZ of all ages in your                        life. We hope to help you see that making such cards is not difficult.


 Our thanks to those who entered Challenge #117 chosen by Joan
Wood in the Design
Joan has chosen the winners.
We always appreciate you taking the time to enter our challenges,
and we love to read your comments.  Thank you.

Top 3 Winners
(in numerical order)

#8 Barb

#11 fabiola

# 12 jenimc


Congratulations ladies, please take a copy of our badge from the tab bar.
******************
Guest Designers
Would you like to be a Guest Designer for one month?
To apply add GDT after you name on your card entry, 
AND send an e-mail to Helen, our Guest Co-Ordinator
    helenann_1971@yahoo.com    --   who will then contact you. 
Yes, it really is that easy. 
***********
Please say Hello to Melanie our Guest Designer for May




Hello my name is Melanie. I was delighted to be asked to guest design for Cardz 4 Guyz for the month of May and look forward to sharing the cards I make with you.
I live in Staffordshire, England with my Partner and Stepson. I work in a secondary school, so have lovely long holidays to indulge my hobby. I do enjoy making girly cards, but have a lot of men in my life. As well as my step son, I have a Step daughter and a lovely six year old step grandson - so I do make a lot of men's cards too. I also love wildlife so enjoy making cards with wildlife images. 
I have been crafting forever, but card making for about 15 years. Card making suits my fickle nature as there is always a new technique to learn and you don't have to spend years to get some good results unlike other crafts.
Thank you for reading about me and I hope you find inspiration from my cards. Keep it crafty! 
************************
Onto our next challenge chosen by Sharon

Challenge # 118 
Monochrome
We would like to see you working with one colour ,
naturally you can use a contrast colour such as black, white, cream, etc. 
Have fun and thanks Sharon, this could be a busy week for entries. 

Let's take a look at the Design Team's Gallery for inspiration.

Sharon


Amy


Caz


Helen


Jan


Jane



Joan



Julie


Guest Designer 


Thanks to the wonderful Design Team for their inspiration.
If you would like to know more about their cards, just click on
their names on the side bar.  If you would like to be
a Guest Designer, please read details above.
The Top 3 winners will be announced next Tuesday.
Thanks for playing along with us, hope you have fun.


3 comments:

  1. thanks so much, i'm so happy to be in your top3, i enjoy to play with you, congrats top other top3, blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card in your top 3. What a wonderful surprise. Congratulations to Fabiola and Jeminc. Barbx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspiration cards. Thanks for another great challenge. Gr Veerle

    ReplyDelete