template

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Challenge #192 Travel or Transport

Hi, welcome to our challenge blog.  We aim to help you create cards for the
GUYZ  of all ages in your life. We aim to show you that making cards
for them is not as difficult  as you many be thinking.
*******

We are happy to welcome to the Design Team
our new member Dawn. Let me introduce her, I am sure she will
settle in quickly, we look forward to her input which I am certain
will inspire us over the months to come.

Dawn
https://auroracrafts.blogspot.co.uk/


My name is Dawn and I love to craft.  I started years ago and progressed from cross stitch to 
card making via scrapbooking and ATCs (where I had a chance to practice different techniques).  
I think I am settled with card making and, although I do like to try new things,
 my style mainly involves stamping and digital stamps. 
 My home life centres around my husband and son, although my son is away studying at university.  
We do like our sport and I have, for several years, coached junior cricket for our local team.  
Cardz4Guyz is my first design team and I am really looking forward to the challenges ahead.

***********************************


Our thanks to those who entered Challenge # 191 chosen by Amy
Super Heroes 
We love to read your comments.  Thank you.
We enjoyed seeing the varied styles of cards with your amazing heroes.
Choosing the winners is never an easy task, here are the Top 3 chosen by Amy.



Top 3 Winners
(in numerical order)

#1 Enigma Artist

#8 Vickie ODell

#11 Indy




Congratulations ladies, please take a copy of our Top 3 badge,
we love to see them on your blogs.
************
Now onto our next challenge chosen by Helen
Time to go on a journey using transport.
We the team, look forward to seeing your interpretation of 

Challenge #192
Travel or Transport
Have fun on your journey.

Helen



Amy

Caz

Cyndi

Dawn

Jane

Janis

Julie

Sian


My special thanks to the DT for their fabulous inspiration.
It never ceases to amaze me how different the individual interpretations
of the challenges are approached by the Design Team.  
If you would like to see more of their cards, please click on
their names on the side panel. To enter click on the Blue linky below.
Join us for our next challenge and details of our
winners, who will be announced on  April 24th 2018.


2 comments: